Kyiv is mourning after experiencing the deadliest day for civilians since the war began, as a large-scale aerial attack by Russia on Friday resulted in 28 casualties.
The Incident: On Friday, Russia launched a significant aerial attack across Ukraine.
* Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, was heavily affected by missile attacks.
* These attacks caused widespread devastation in the city.
Impact on civilians: Friday’s attack marked the most lethal day for civilians in Kyiv since the start of the current conflict.
* The attack resulted in the deaths of 28 civilians.
* Residents are attempting to recover and rebuild their lives after yet another bombardment.
Aftermath: Kyiv is currently observing a state of mourning following the events of the weekend.
* The city continues to grapple with the impact and aftermath of the missile attacks.
* Residents are faced with the harsh reality of rebuilding their lives from the destruction.
View original article on NPR
This summary was created by an AI system. The use of this summary is subject to our Terms of Service.